Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Stamping plate BP-61 from BornPrettyStore



Stamping plate BP-61 from BornPrettyStore

Today I’m going to show you a cool stamping plate. It’s full of hearts in various patterns, and this is what it looks like:


 
I love hearts! I wasn’t quite sure which of the patterns I was going to try out first, so I went for two different ones. But first I painted my nails pink with OPI’s Starry Eyed for Poor Daniel from the Hello Kitty collection; two easy coats of that, and then I stamped my patterns:


The patterns pick up perfectly, I had zero problems with the stamping.


I love all of these designs so this is definitely a plate I’m going to use again. I have actually bought a lot of BornPretty’s stamping plates myself, and I am a big fan. I’ve never had a bad or a faulty one.


The verdict:

Pros:
Great designs
Picks up perfectly

Cons:
It can be hard to pick which stamping plate to pick, haha!

13 comments: