Sunday, January 31, 2016

Stamping plate BP-L 010 from BornPrettyStore



Stamping plate BP-L 010 from BornPrettyStore

This plate is the sort of plate that makes me think of brown/orange manis. I love the patterns though!

This is what it looks like:


I actually managed to take a good picture of a shiny stamping plate! I even impressed myself here, haha!

Anyway, I decided not to go for a brown or orange coloured mani – I’m not crazy about brown you know. So I went for colours that reminds me of Africa: Red, yellow and green (I used turquoise, but mixed with yellow it turned out green).

Take a look at how that all turned out:


The colours are dapped on and then mixed with saran wrap/cling film.


I seriously love that the animals are small enough to also fit onto smaller nails like my own. I’ve got both elephants and giraffes on my nails, how cool is that!!

I used these three Dance Legend polishes:


Dance Legend Fresh: 73, 80 and 76.


The verdict:

Pros:
Cool designs
Etched perfectly
Great that the animals also fit onto smaller nails

Cons:
None


20 comments:

  1. Nice mani :) I have this plate and I like it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty mani!!! In these days I've started practicing with some plates too, it is so funny! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And the more I play with them, the more ideas I get :D

      Delete
  3. So cool! I like the mix of colors and the stamping. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has such a native/folklore feel to it - very pretty and unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I ended up really liking it myself too :)

      Delete
  5. I like such backgrounds a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very beautiful and summer-y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this turned out so so beautiful!! fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, fantastic idea, this mani looks so bright and optimistic, I love it :D

    ReplyDelete