Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Liquid Sky Lacquer ~ A Nice Chianti



Liquid Sky Lacquer ~ A Nice Chianti
Muted dark pink linear holo

Some polishes’ names puzzles me a bit. Not because they are weird, but because I expect another colour than I get. That’s why it’s so nice to look at swatches. I had seen swatches of A Nice Chianti so I knew the polish wasn’t dark red or even dark burgundy. Those colours would have fitted the name better than a dark pink, but never mind. I like the colour so I don’t know what I’m on about :D

The formula is good and the polish almost covered in one single coat. The second coat did the last little bit of magic, and the drying time was good.

Here’s what A Nice Chianti looks like taken with flash:


The holo is so strong that the rainbows want to play in low lights too. I love that!


I rummaged around in my drawer with nail art material and found these cute little hearts. I bought them for putting into my own frankenpolishes, but I honestly never got around to do that. They’re perfect for adding as a bit of extra to a mani too, so I was happy to find them again.

This is my final mani:


Mmm yes. A Nice Chianti indeed!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Nice colour, fantastic rainbows, good quality polish
Buy again: Yes

19 comments:

  1. I like how this polish looks at the flash light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute color. And that sparkle... *sigh* :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - you are right, it's name also puzzled me - but it is pretty and looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nail polish, I like it. And I think it was a good idea to put these hearts into a franken. They look nice placed but I also can imagine them in a franken - I remember I was searching for flowery glitter in toppers some time ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ditched the idea yet, but I just haven't got around to actually do frankens lately :)

      Delete
  5. It's so nice and I love the heart glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drooool. I love holos with a passion!!!
    The hearts make a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you show the best polishes!!! this is going on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete