Saturday, January 16, 2016

Iridescent studs from BornPrettyStore



Iridescent studs from BornPrettyStore

Today I’m going to show you nail studs! They are very shiny and in the shapes of stars, bows, squares, rounds, flowers and drops. I have used the drops for my mani today. I also used the plate that I already showed you in this post.


Here’s a closer look at the studs. Aren’t they just looking lovely?!


Look how pretty they are on the nails. I really like to be able to make something so simple and yet so effective on my nails.


I stick them on by applying a dot of topcoat by the base of the nail, stick the stud on, and then seal it in with a layer of topcoat.


I really, really like these studs.


The verdict:

Pros:
Great looking studs
Good size
Easy to work with

Cons:
My box doesn’t look as full as the one there’s a picture of on the website.


12 comments: