Friday, January 15, 2016

El Corazón Confetti ~ 511a



El Corazón Confetti ~ 511a
Red and golden microglitter in red jelly with scattered holo effect

I can’t express how happy I was when I received this beautiful glitterpolish in a swap from Anastasia from Russia. This is a polish that’s right up my alley, despite the golden touch. I love it, no less!

The formula is great and the polish covers easily in two coats. The drying time is pretty good.

This is what it looks like taken with flash:


Wow, right? This is sooo much my cup of tea!


This is what it looks like in low lights.


I am seriously loving this!


I wore this alone. I almost regretted I didn’t add a black something to it: A stud, a small stamp, a stripe or some dots, but no, this wanted to shine on its own.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Jelly with microglitter and scattered holo effect
Overall impression: Wow, this is such a me-polish! I love it!
Buy again: Definitely!

19 comments:

  1. It's a great one. Cheerful, sparkly and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can throw this kind of confetti in my direction anytime you want :D
    It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can NEVER go wrong with a colour like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh be still my heart, this is so so GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous red glittery polish :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, it's such a gorgeous red, I want it so badly :D

    ReplyDelete