Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Isadora ~ Dynasty & Disco Ball



Isadora ~ Dynasty & Disco Ball

I haven’t worn Isadora for a while. A long time ago I read in the news that the company treated their employees really badly, and that made me lose interest in the brand for a while. I think any company should treat their employees decently!

I don’t know if they started to behave better, but today I’m going to show you two polishes that have been sitting in the box of untrieds for a looong time: Dynasty, a charcoal shimmer and Disco Ball, a multishaped holo glitter.

It all ended up like this:


Dynasty is charcoal, not a colour I’m wearing very often. I had hoped it was a one coater, like many of Isadora’s polishes are, but it required two coats for full opacity. I made a line of Disco Ball down the middle of each nail and framed the glitter with a silver striper from Claire’s.

This picture is taken with flash:


Dynasty is too dark for me to wear on its own, but it really works with the glitter!


Here is the bottle shot:


I really hope that Isadora have shaped up, and I have promised to not buy more of their products before I’m sure they have.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Shimmer / Glitter
Overall impression: Dynasty is a good base for nail art. Disco Ball is an awesome glitter!
Buy again: Yes to the Disco Ball

16 comments:

  1. I've never tried this brand. Btw this mani is very classy and sparkling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brand that origins in Sweden. I like it as a rule :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely mani! I like the holographic glitter a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice :) That`s funny - I have a nailpolish from Isadora with name Dynasty as well, but it`s golden glitter top :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is seriously weird! Hahaha, and funny too! :D

      Delete
  4. Beautiful and elegant mani! I like so much the glitter nail polish! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really nice colours and I love your mani <3

    ReplyDelete