Sunday, January 24, 2016

Darling Diva ~ Late Night Trip to Sex World



Darling Diva ~ Late Night Trip to Sex World
Magenta linear holo

The maker of Darling Diva, Carrie, makes some really beautiful red and magenta polishes.

The formula of Late Night Trip to Sex World is good and I had no issues with application. I used two coats for my mani and the drying time is good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:



Isn’t that just gorgeous? I love it! Ooh la la!


Here’s how pretty it is in low lights:


I decorated my nails with white and pink snow flake stickers and made this my girly frosty mani :D


The low light picture:


I ended up with two layers of topcoat just to make sure that the stickers stayed where I put them. It worked! :D

Late Night Trip to Sex World was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I love it. Colour is really nice and the rainbows too.
Buy again: Yes

18 comments:

  1. This is the kind of magenta or pink polishes I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she makes wonderful red and magenta beauties - I'm happy also to have this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you have, it definitely needs to be in your stash too :)

      Delete
  3. The rainbow shimmers on this polish are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how this turned out!!! and gotta love the name of the polish haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really pretty colour, and these snowflakes stickers are so gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete