Monday, January 4, 2016

El Corazon ~ I am a bright Rainbow



El Corazon ~ I am a bright Rainbow

I bought 8 polishes from El Corazón’s I am Bright-collection. The moment I saw them I knew I was going to make a rainbow with them. They’re bright and the formula is amazing.

I started out with a new favourite white, namely Essence’s Wild White Ways. It’s a super cheap super cool white polish. It’s easy to work with and it’s almost a one coater! Wow, right? And it’s cheap too – a total winner.

Anyway: Back to the rainbow. I stamped my nails first with a motif from Infinity Nails-106. Then I dotted all the colours in, and this is what it ended up looking like:


I have a layer of Out The Door’s Northern Lights on top. A rainbow can’t have too much glitter either!


I made the dots kind of diagonally across each nail. I think that really works.


Here are the polishes I used (minus the glitter, which I’m holding on the photos.

06: On a Picnic, 01: On a Carnival, 13: Fashionista, 07: On the Wedding, 04: Driving a Car, 11: On a Disco, 05: On a Fitness, 10: On a Party. Essence: Wile White Ways

Oh yes. I love rainbows!

14 comments: