Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Colors by Llarowe ~ Cornucopia



Colors by Llarowe ~ Cornucopia
Burgundy holo with sparkle

Cornucopia is Llarowe’s polish of the month for November. Polish of the month is a concept where the polish is for sale on the first of the month and for 12 hours only. I set the alarm on my phone to remember to snatch this beauty.

The formula is good and the polish covers really well. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I might as well show you the final mani right away:


The white on my ring finger is El Corazón’s m&s-172 and the stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate Princess Collection-14. There’s a layer of topcoat over it all to seal the mani up.


This picture is taken in low lights. The colour is still really pretty and the shimmer refuses to not shine.


So far I’ve bought all the Polishes of the Month from Llarowe.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holo with shimmer and sparkle
Overall impression: Great polish, easy to work with and I like the sparks
Buy again: Yes

26 comments:

  1. I love that polish - and I love this mani too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polish looks amazing and I love your accentnail to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful mani! And what a pretty polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and I love how you've created this mani, it looks wonderful with the holo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful polish and that accent nail is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That CbL polish!! Stunning! Love your mani, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colour :) I like one different nail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I must admit that I really liked it too :)

      Delete
  8. Woooow what an elegant nail art!!! Love it!!! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really stunning and lovely mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful nail polish, I love the shade!! :D
    The stamping you chose is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mani is so cute, I love it, and this colour is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete