Thursday, January 7, 2016

Smitten Polish ~ Blue Twilight



Smitten Polish ~ Blue Twilight
Blue linear holo with metallic microglitter

Blue Twilight is a store exclusive from Hypnotic Polish.

The formula is amazing and so is the coverage. I actually covered after the first coat, but I added a second to see if it made a difference, but I honestly don’t think it did. Drying time is really good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


Isn’t that just mesmerizing? I love that colour!
Here’s a picture taken in the lightbox:


I stamped on it. I chose a motif from BP-L 004 and I stamped with a lilac stamping polish from Moyou and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White. I mixed the two polishes on the stamping plate and got this look out of it:


Here’s what it looks like in the lightbox:


I love the colour of Blue Twilight and I really like the final mani here. The mix of blue, lilac and white is just perfect for me.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with metallic microglitter
Overall impression: Wow, this is a great blue holo!
Buy again: Yes

23 comments:

  1. Love that blue! The stamping is perfect on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing blue, and I love your stamping design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW - that is one of the most beautiful manis ever - I love it....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely jeans blue - and also lovely with this stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue is gorgeous and oh my, you're nail art is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right! That mix of colours is just perfect!♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. This colour is amazing, I just love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mani and gorgeous blue :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic color and oh-so-fabulous nail art!!!!

    ReplyDelete