Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Color by Llarowe ~ You’ve Been Served



Color by Llarowe ~ You’ve Been Served
Cherry red scattered holo

You’ve Been Served is from the New Year collection that came out by the end of 2014.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I added glitter before taking any pictures, take a look at the whole thing taken with flash:


I love reds like this one, the colour is soooo beautiful.


The glitter is from Dance Legend and I just think it’s called “Pretty Top”. It’s a mix of silver and golden glitters in various sizes. I love it.
This picture is taken in low lights.


I wore this for a special occasion at work and was really happy with it.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Good quality, nice colour!
Buy again: Yes

20 comments:

  1. It is truly gorgeous, I also love it!
    And I really like it with the addition of the glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you added the glitter, this way the mani looks so elegant and fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color, that sparkle! How lovely. And the glitter you added makes it even more festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous polish already but I love how you've added the glitter just to make that extra special :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's so nice to hear, thank you so much :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous red and nice glitter too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous red!!!! and I love the addition of glitter!

    ReplyDelete