Sunday, January 3, 2016

Colors by Llarowe ~ Andrew



Colors by Llarowe ~ Andrew
Aqua linear holo

Andrew is from the Overboard 2015 summer collection.

The formula is good and I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani.

You’re looking at two coats and no topcoat here. The picture is taken with flash.


It’s described as both blue and green. I’m not quite sure about what colour I think it is :D


This is a low light picture:


I played with some decals I bought from Aliexpress. And I made a few dots on all the other nails with El Corazón Kaleidoscope from the ‘I am Bright’ collection. It’s number 07 and its name is The Wedding.


Last picture: 


Here are the polishes I used:


I must admit that I really like this. The decals match the colour of Andrew perfectly. I also like the dots on the other nails. So yes, this is a winner to me.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good polish, strong rainbows.
Buy again: Yes

15 comments:

  1. I love the mani you created, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous and fits the mani perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really pretty colour :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, even though I don't know if it's blue or green :D

      Delete
  4. One of my absolutely favorites of yours! Love how you've paired the decals with this gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete