Friday, January 29, 2016

Glittering Elements ~ Be Anything You Want To Be



Glittering Elements ~ Be Anything You Want To Be
A purple jelly base with pink and plum laser glitters and a decent amount of holographic shimmer

Be Anything You Want To Be is from the Aspire to…-collection from Autumn 2015.

The formula is good and easy to work with, even for a jelly. I used three coats for this mani. If I hadn’t been a nail blogger with a camera that picks up every little flaw and imperfection I would have been able to get away with two coats. The drying time is good.

So dear readers, here’s three coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash:


This feels like looking into a purple cosmos!


Here’s the low light picture. I see little sparks no matter what time of day it is!


I was in sort of a hurry, so I didn’t add anything to this. Next time I’ll try stamping on it with a silver holo, I think that would look really cool!


Number of coats: 3 for the camera
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter and shimmer
Overall impression: Nice effect in all sorts of lightings
Buy again: No, but only because I thought it was too dark for me :) 

17 comments:

  1. It is really gorgeous, I like it even if it is dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty, cosmic-like indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning polish! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks pretty good without any stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, I really love this purple!!! perfect for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this brand but wow, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Glittering Elements. I've known the maker since she starting creating her pretties :)

      Delete