Monday, January 6, 2014

Emily de Molly ~ Devotion



Emily de Molly ~ Devotion
Purple linear holo

This is the last of the three Emily de Molly-polishes for now. I wish there were more, but oh well, so it goes haha!

If I was lazy I could pretty much copy the two first posts, because I won’t be having anything different to report. The formula is flawless and just glides right on. It’s almost magic to see the rainbows being painted onto the nails :)
Two coats is what it takes to make it opaque and the drying time between the coats is really good. You don’t need an aqua basecoat to make this baby behave; any regular basecoat will do. Like the others, this is a very good polish, I can assure you.

Take a look at what two coats and no topcoat look like:


The picture is taken with flash, as is this next one:


This is just as pretty as I thought it would be!


But the real beauty of Devotion is that it’s also pretty in low lights. There are still rainbows and I still love the colour of it. Here’s a picture taken in lower lights and without flash:


See? I dare you to tell me that it isn’t pretty! ;)


I didn’t want to cover up too much of the prettiness, so I made 3 simple dots on the side of each nail. I used Grimm Demise from Pretty Serious, a lovely green glittery polish I showed you here. I think purple and green go so well together!

Take a look at the final mani – this first picture is taken with flash:


And this picture is taken in lower lights without flash:


Oh yes, all good things come in series of three, that’s for sure. Have another look at “Where boys fear to tread” and “Amazonia” and you’ll know that I’m right! I can’t say anything negative about these three beauties at all – isn’t that just perfect?!


Opacity: 9/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Durability: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Buy again: Yes!

You can buy Devotion from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

19 comments:

  1. I think this was my first EdM holo? I so loved the color and name, I saved it to wear for the first time until our anniversary this past September, I thought that was cute. I have amazing pix of it on my phone...I went through all the pix I took and most purple holos I can't remember which is which, but I could tell from the date which one this was! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such an amazing and sweet story, thank you so much for sharing it! :) I also think this is such a cool polish to wear on an anniversary! :) <3

      Delete
  2. OH - this is so pretty too - I think I need to get my hands on some of the EM polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should - you'll definitely like them, I know that! :)

      Delete
  3. THIS IS GORGEOUS. You know I love Holos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and I want to see more of them on your nails! :)

      Delete
  4. *.* I need this really bad!!! It just soooo me. I want it, i think i need it in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I predict that this goes onto your wishlist... :D

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is my favourite from the holos you shown :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This polish is gorgeous! I love the holo in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love these two colors together! I have yet to try this brand but she does amazing holos!

    ReplyDelete