Tuesday, January 21, 2014

LynBDesigns ~ Anomalous Bloke



LynBDesigns ~ Anomalous Bloke
Teal/green with blue shimmer and orange, red, and gold holographic micro glitter

Here’s another polish from LynBDesigns’ Doctor Who collection. I showed “The Man with two Hearts” earlier today, click here to see it. 

Anomalous Bloke is a polish packed with various pigments, and thus you have to work relatively fast to avoid it making little lumps on your nails. I avoided that ^_^ Drying time is good, and so is the pigmentation. It took two coats to make it look great! I applied a layer of topcoat before taking these pictures:


I love the teal/blue shimmer, and the coloured microglitter is such a nice addition!


This polish should be a colour shifter, but it didn’t actually change colour on my nails. I don’t mind that so much, because it’s a nice colour nonetheless.


I made some dots on it. I used a green Sally Hansen Insta-Dri called “Just in Lime!”, and made dots in groups of three. I sealed the whole thing up with another layer of topcoat, et voilá: My mani was done!


I really like the two greens together!


Up close it actually looks as if the green dots are floating on the base colour. I love that!


If you like teal and green polishes, then Anomalous Bloke is a nice add to your stasheroonie. I like the colour and the added glitter, the pigmentation and the drying time. The only thing I am not crazy about is the name. Perhaps it’s because I’ve never seen a Doctor Who episode, but I don’t get it. Anyway -  that’s a small thing, and there are waaay worse names out there (don’t start me on a rant about the dumbass names again ;) ) - and it shall not prevent me from keeping this neat little polish in my collection of pretties.


Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Durability: 7/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I'm definitely going to try it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bold dots you ended up with - spring is in the air LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay, I can't wait til it's spring! I've had enough of the darkness now :)

      Delete
  3. Very cool mani! I like it!

    ReplyDelete