Monday, January 20, 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer ~ Mistletoe



Too Fancy Lacquer ~ Mistletoe
Green linear holo

Aaaand today is the day I’m going to show you the last of three Too Fancy Lacquers I bought.

You can see the black one “Come to the Dark Side” by clicking HERE, and to “Holly”, the red one, by clicking HERE. They’re all gorgeous polishes for sure, and worth another view.

Anyway – I love a good green, so I saved the prettiest til last! The formula is just as great as it was in the two other polishes, and so was pigmentation and drying time. It took two coats to make this polish look great, and the drying time between coats was good. I didn’t apply a topcoat just yet.

So please, dear ladies, have a look at two coats, and no topcoat. All pictures but one is taken with flash:


I must admit that my first thought was “WHOA!” :D


The rainbows just lined up for the photos, they weren’t shy at all. I like that in a holo!


I’m really beginning to like this hand pose!


Here’s the last picture taken with flash:


And here’s a low light picture for you:


Oh yes, that’s a cool polish!
I did actually make some nail art on it, but seriously, it would have hurt your eyes if I posted it. So even though I have said once that I also post my fails, then I chose not to, because I didn’t want a bad nail art to ruin the impression of this pretty polish!


Verdict:
I’m glad I saved this til last, because it’s exactly as nice as I thought it would be. I’m impressed with Too Fancy’s polishes – it’s no wonder they became so popular so fast! So yes, thumbs up from me!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Removal: No problemo
Overall impression: A very nice green holo – and the quality of the polish is really good!  
Buy again: Yes

14 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous, I prefer greens with less yellow against my skin, but the holo is so pretty in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yellow is the holo flame - I just love it :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous green with a great holo effect, even in the shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color and the fact that it is a holo makes me love this polish even more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're killing me with these!!! This one's my fave so far

    ReplyDelete