Thursday, January 2, 2014

Emily de Molly ~ Where Boys fear to tread



Emily de Molly ~ Where Boys fear to tread
Hot pink linear holo

Allow me to show you a real beauty. “Where Boys fear to tread” has been on my wish list for a while!

The formula is no less than great. I used my regular base coat and had no problems with dragging or anything. The pigmentation is so good, this is practically covering in a single coat! Amazing! Drying time is good too, no problems to report with that either. In fact, I don’t have anything negative to report at all – how sweet is that!! Haha!

I don’t have any sun available at the moment, so let me show you a couple of pics taken with flash. Here’s two coats, no topcoat:


See that blue flame? Isn’t that just looking so great?


I love this colour of in yer face-pink!


Like I said: This polish has been on my wish list for a while, and it’s true that I was a bit worried it wouldn’t live up to my high expectations. But I can assure you that I wasn’t disappointed in it one bit! Quite the opposite!


Another thing that I like about it is that is also flashes rainbows in low lights, and that it’s also pretty when I’m indoors and in the shadow. Take a look at this picture taken in low lights:


Nice, right? :)
I made some glitter stripes on it, using a striper from Flexbrush that doesn’t seem to have a name.

Here’s my final mani – this picture is taken in low lights:



Opacity: 10/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
Buy again: Definitely

You can buy “Where Boys fear to tread” from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

17 comments:

  1. That would look horrible on me, but it's so pretty! It looks fab on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow, I think that one just went on my wish list - gorgeous, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is one of the prettiest holos I've ever seen! So gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! i just saw this and picard almost at the same time, geeez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just another gorgeous holo! LOVE THIS too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete