Thursday, January 23, 2014

piCture pOlish ~ Lagoon



piCture pOlish  ~ Lagoon
turquoise with small turquoise glitters and holographic sparkles and flecks

I decided to wear another one of my untried Picture Polishes after wearing Amethyst. Click here if you missed it.

Lagoon looks pretty much like the perfect turquoise to me! The formula is great, drying time is really good, and so is the pigmentation. It took two easy coats to make this look fantastic! The glitter dries flat on the nails, but I applied a layer of Poshé topcoat anyway, to let this baby shine to the max!

Have a look at how pretty this polish is:


Lagoon is the perfect name for this polish too! Imagine clear blue water in a lagoon, and the sun shining down on it, making it sparkle like a brazilion little diamonds. It looks like this:


This polish is so me!


I stamped some fish on it. I used Konad’s plate m27 and stamped with Kiko 625 Emerald from their Mirror collection. I chose a variety of fish for my nails, because I thought that this polish invited to a sea theme! Another layer of Poshé sealed it up, and here’s the final result:


And a closer look:


This stamping plate, Konad m27 is the only one of my stamping plates, that actually has a name. It’s always called my “Lady Toy”! Sounds kinky, eh? Well, take a look at how it was declared when I received it in the mail:


I love that, hahaha!!!! The postman must approach my front door with a head
full of unlikely ideas every time I get a parcel, now haha :D

So anyway, Lagoon is another winner in my book – I love everything about it, no less! What about you – are you into turquoise polishes like this one?
 

Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Buy again: yes

I bought this polish from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on Norway Nail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

8 comments:

  1. Ladies Toy - ROFL - indeed it does :D
    And I agree lagoon is such a you polishr :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can imagine my surprise when I saw that declaration on the package! Hahaha! :D

      Delete
  2. Ladies toy - that is hilarious!!! poor delivery man.
    Beautiful polish. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty polish, but probably not for me. It sure is pretty on you though

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I need this polish SO much! :D

    ReplyDelete