Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Chaos & Crocodiles ~ Bwahaha


Chaos & Crocodiles ~ Bwahaha
Clear base with 3 sizes circle glitters, stars and hexagons; purple neon, holo, metallic and matte glitters

It’s the tenth of December – only two weeks till Christmas now! I’m starting to get really excited now, it’s fantastic!

I’m going to show you a polish you’ve seen here before recently, namely Bwahaha from Chaos & Crocodiles that I got from Norway Nails. I’m showing it again because it’s on special today – more about that at the end of the post! Last time I showed it over a deep blue, but this time I decided to go purple.

I started out with one coat of Golden Rose Matte Velvet #107. It’s a deep purple velvet with shimmer. It’s gorgeous – there’s a picture of that alone at the end of the post. I made a glitter gradient on four of the nails, and painted the entire nail of my ring finger with the beautiful glitter. I sealed the entire thing up with a layer of H K Girl topcoat, et voilá: Here’s my final mani:


I must admit that I think that Bwahaha is even prettier over purple!


The bottle is crammed with glitter, it’s amazing they managed to get so much in there. I’m amazed, in the most positive way possible!


It’s definitely not the last time I layer this over purple! But I think I’ll try other colour combos too!


A close up of my thumb. I didn’t fish for any glitter at all – what you see is what came up with the brush.


I promised you a picture of the Golden Rose I used as my base colour. It’s an amazing polish, that has a great formula and pigmentation. I love it! This, dear girls, is one coat:


I’m *so* pleased with this. Do you like it too?


You can buy Chaos & Crocodiles polishes from norwaynails.com, and they're on special today! You get 30% off if you buy them from Norway Nails - but only until the next offer is up, so don't wait too long!!
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase. 

8 comments:

  1. Love it. Think I prefer it over the purple too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually like it's two different glitters layered over different colours. :)

      Delete
  2. I really like it over purple too, and that purple is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That purple is a stunner, I'm so thrilled over it. And thank you :)

      Delete
  3. i love it over purple and wow that golden rose polish is extremely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, I really love both these polishes :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely glitter! I love GR polish too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they make really cool polishes, don't they! :)

      Delete