Sunday, December 1, 2013

Dance Legend New Prism ~ 10 Cosmic Rainbow



Dance Legend New Prism ~ 10 Cosmic Rainbow
Purple linear holo

I am not the only holo lover who has fallen for the pretty New Prism holographic polishes from Dance Legend. When I saw that there was a purple with a fantastic name like Cosmic Rainbow, I just knew that it had to be a winner!

Application was easy. I just used my regular basecoat, and had no problems with dragging or anything. Just smooth application, that’s all. And it takes two easy coats to make this present itself the prettiest! The smell is a little bit odd, not bad, just odd. I can easily live with that.

Let me show you how pretty this is in the sunshine. Two coats – no topcoat:


Aren’t the rainbows just the prettiest? I’m definitely into this polish!


 I went for some really simple nail art: Stripes. I used two striper polished from Claire’s: A black and a silver. And then I made three stripes with each colour on each nail. I made them in three different lengths because I thought that would look pretty cool. And behold, it does look cool! Take a look:


I love this! This is so me!


One last shot, just because I want to show off, haha!!


I only have positive words about Dance Legend’s New Prism polishes. They’ve got great formula, good drying time and great colours. And the holos are in your face holos, just like I prefer them! Thumbs up from me, no doubt about that!


Opacity: 9/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Buy again: Yes!

18 comments:

  1. Of course you needed to have this, it's both holo, beautiful - and that name :)
    Beautiful swatches and nail art too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I squealed when I unpacked this polish - it's SOO pretty in real life too :)

      Delete
  2. What a pretty purple! Love how strong the holo is in it! And the stripes you added is really cool! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the stripes turned out even cooler than I expected them to :)

      Delete
  3. Looks so gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cosmic Rainbow is just beautiful, as one suspect it to be with that name! I like the nail art too, like catching the lines of the holo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's really nice to hear! I think the name is just as fantastic as the polish itself :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous polish (purple is always a winner!) and great nail art :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - purple is also one of my favourite colours! :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Isn't it just! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes it :)

      Delete
  7. Loooove holos! this one is gorgeous and great job on the nail art compliments it really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much, your comment made me smile <3

      Delete
  8. I need more of this brand in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cosmic rainbow is really stunning!
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete