Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ozotic ~ 621



Ozotic ~ 621
Red scattered holo

I can’t believe there’s only five days till Christmas! It’s amazing how fast December went!

What is more Christmassy than a lovely red polish glittering with a scattered holo effect? That’s my kind of Christmas red for sure – and Ozotic 621 is exactly that!

I’ve shown it here before, but it’s beautiful enough for a re-visit in my opinion. Two easy, fast drying coats, and man, this baby can really shine! The holo shines from deeply within even in low lights – it’s an amazing polish for sure! No need for an aqua basecoat – I just used my regular one without any problems whatsoever.

Look at how two coats, and no topcoat shines:


I am totally and utterly in love with this red. If I could only keep one of my reds, this would probably be it!


My nails are ready for Christmas now, and so am I!


I wanted even more Christmas on them though. And I wanted to be a bit more creative than “just stamping”. I taped two of my nails across and painted a green stripe across with Zoya’s Logan, a lovely green Christmas shimmer. I freedhanded white lines around the green line. I dapped a bit of Nubar’s White Polka Dot on the tip of my pinkie, and then I found some nice Christmassy designs on Moyou London’s stamping plate Christmas Collection-03. I used Sally Hansen Insta Dri Whirlwind White.

Here’s the first four fingers:


And here’s a last pic, where you can also see the candy canes on the thumb.
There’s no topcoat on my middle finger and my thumb, because 621 is a bleeder, and when the topcoat applies, she turns the white stamping polish pink.


Here’s the collection of polishes I used:



You can buy Ozotic from norwaynails.com
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

20 comments:

  1. This can take a re-visit for sure - it's so gorgeous - and so festive with the Holiday nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I thought a re-visit was totally appropriate :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgoeus, and I like the cute winter mani also. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that you like it, thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I agree, that red is perfect for Christmas. Great nail art too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's nice to find the perfect colour for something specific :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful red! Adding to my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better get it soon - it's being discontinued! :)

      Delete
  5. I want this colour :) Ruby pumps from China glaze is one of my favourites colours for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely a perfect christmas polish! Soo gorgeous :D

    And a very pretty design <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous polish and i love the stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I really like snowflakes on other colours than blue :)

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous polish! Love the mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I don't think you can get this any more, Llarowe restocked earlier this week, and I think someone asked about this and she said it was no longer available from Ozotic. It's perfect tho, and cute art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case I'm even happier that I actually have it, because I think it's such a cool red! :)
      And thanks! :)

      Delete