Monday, December 30, 2013

Jindie Nails ~ Betty’s Fetti Milkshake



Jindie Nails ~ Betty’s Fetti Milkshake
White crelly with a large amount of micro-matte hexes in various colours

Today’s post is only going to be short. I ended up messing up my mani before I was even done! <pouts>

I started out with Betty’s Fetti Milkshake. It’s a polish I wouldn’t normally go for, but it was a part of a grab bag, and sometimes it’s nice to be pushed a bit outside the comfort zone.

The formula is fine, and the glitter spreads out evenly without any hassle. Pigmentation is good for a crelly, two coats is what it took to make this look cool.

The polish dries up bumpy because of the glitters. If you like textures you might even want to leave it like this:


You can see the glitters standing out on these pictures. I have two layers of Betty’s Fetti Milkshake on, and no topcoat.


I applied a layer of topcoat, and that’s what it took to even out the bumpiness:


I love the textured trend, but I must admit that I like this polish better with a topcoat.


And this is pretty much where my post ends. I had it lined up for a neat little tape experience, but the tape pulled the polish underneath off, despite the fact that I wore a fast drying topcoat. Grr! And I ran out of time, so I ripped the whole thing off, and went out with naked nails! I can’t remember when that happened last! Yikes!!


Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 4/10
Durability: N/A/10
Value for money: 6/10
Overall: 6/10
Buy again: No

10 comments:

  1. I like it just fine as it is too - and white with these glitters look good on you - I prefer it with TC too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Topcoat definitely does something really good for this polish. It still annoys me that the tape ripped the polish off though :D

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I can't remember the last time I had to go out with naked nails either, What a disaster lol.
    But I really like this polish. I knew I would like it when I saw "milkshake" in the title :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Total disaster indeed, hahaha :D
      I knew you would like it too!!

      Delete
  3. I really like this shade - looks like sprinkles on ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it! I still think it would be perfect along with another polish. :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome! It reminds me of M&M's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! this is something that i just would die to have! i looooove it, looks great with tc i agree.

    ReplyDelete