Friday, December 27, 2013

Dance Legend New Prism ~ #12 Android



Dance Legend New Prism ~ #12 Android
Seagreen strong linear holographic

Here’s another one of my Dance Legends, this time from the newer “New Prism”-collection – the collection that made the nail polish community get to know about Dance Legend polishes.

The formula is good, although I did experience a bit of flooding of the cuticles. Whether this was my own fault or if it was the polish - I don’t know for sure. But I think it was me. It’s the only time I’ve experienced that with a Dance Legend. Pigmentation was good though; it was almost opaque after the first layer. I gave it two to make it look perfect. Drying time in between coats was good!

Girls! I’m I love with this. Take a look at what two coats and no topcoat looks like:


It’s amazingly beautiful!


And the rainbows are almost hypnotizing. Wow is the only word that springs to mind! And doubleplusgood isn’t a real word, so that doesn’t count, haha...


I did a reversed glitter gradient on it. I used a glitter from Jordana called “Celestial”, which is a green multisized glitter in a clear base. It’s the first time I use it, but definitely not the last. I sealed it all up with a layer of topcoat, and here’s my final mani:


The pictures are taken in direct sunlight, which is why some of the glitters appear black. They’re not black, they’re all light green.


Here’s one last shot just because.


It can’t come as a surprise that I love everything about this. I love the colour and the holo effect, I love the glitter and the way the mani came out as a whole.

Enough about me. What do you think?


Opacity: 9/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 9/10
Buy again: Yes!

10 comments:

  1. If there ever were a 100% "you color" - this is it, could have had a little glitter too thos, so maybe only 95% ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitter in this would be no less than fantastic!! :) You know me so well!

      Delete
  2. hypnotizing indeed! very beautiful for those of us holo lovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I need to get some more of these holos!

    ReplyDelete