Monday, December 16, 2013

Delush ~ Ocean Sapphire



Delush ~ Ocean Sapphire
Sapphire blue jelly with iridescent glitters as well as hologlitter

16th of December, I’m getting excited now! I’m beginning to really look forward to Christmas!

Today I’m going to show you a gorgeous blue polish. Ocean Sapphire is the first polish I’ve got from Delush, so I was quite excited to try it out.

It’s a jelly, meant for either using on its own or layering over another polish for effect. I like to find out how my polishes work on their own, so that’s what I was going to do.

Jellies require a bit of patience - but I can assure you that it’s totally worth the effort. It takes three coats to reach full opacity – three easy coats. Drying time is pretty average, so no problemo in that department. And man, this baby can really shine.

Here’s three coats, and a layer of topcoat:


Ocean Sapphire is the perfect name for this pretty polish.


If you look closer you can see the hologlitter shine too. It’s sooo pretty!


See what I mean?

 
Here’s one last picture for you:


This reminds me of the most beautiful glittery ocean on a beautiful summer day. It’s beautiful and shiny and almost invites you to dive in. Yes, I really like this polish! So based on this one experience with Delush I’d say thumbs up! :)


Opacity: 5/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: -/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes

13 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is sooo pretty!! I loooove Delush Polish! Great polishes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ocean sapphire so very cute! look at that glitter sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one a lot - even if it's a jelly LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful polish! I'm so looking forward to Christmas now. I really need to have some days off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - I feel exactly the same :)

      Delete
  5. It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This base color is gorgeous! Too much glitter for me-but the blue is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - just leave all the glitter to me, hahaha!! :D

      Delete