Saturday, December 28, 2013

Isadora Sugar Crush ~ Purple Crush & Pool Crush



Isadora Sugar Crush ~ Purple Crush & Pool Crush
Violet textured with glitter & Deep blue texture with shimmer

I love the textured trend, and I love that there are so many brands that produce them. Isadora joined the party and made a collection of cool textures, of which I’ve bought two so far. I only bought two because I think they’re a tad expensive. But I knew I wanted to use these two together!

The formula is good and the polish dries pretty fast. Coverage is good too. I painted my pinkie and my thumb blue and the three middle fingers violet. Then I taped my pointer and my ring finger down across the middle, and painted half of the nails blue too. And see what that looked like:


The pictures are taken in sunshine, and that made the glitter shine like crazy!


I like this, but I wasn’t quite finished.


I finished the mani by making three dots down the middle on each nail. I used another textured polish, namely Pastel’s Magic Sand #724. It’s a shocking pink with glitter, and I love it. I dotted twice on each dot to make it stand out more, and it turned out almost 3D! Here’s the final result:


I accidentally took this blurry pic. When I saw it I knew I had to post it, because I really like the way it looks!


That’s my textured Isadora polishes. Isadora is a Swedish brand that I really like. Quality is good and they make some pretty cool colours too. I’m not crazy about the price tag, but oh well.

What do you think of this?


Opacity: 9/10
Colour, prettiness: 7/10
Durability: 10/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. Those pretty glitters are so visible in the blurred photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty. Lovely colour and cute mani. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love textured trend too :). Pool Crush is my favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really cool looking! they look beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so nice to hear, since I was really pleased with it myself :)

      Delete