Sunday, March 2, 2014

Glitter Gal ~ High Voltage



Glitter Gal ~ High Voltage  
Purple holographic with glitter

High Voltage is from Glitter Gal’s Sparkle range, which means it contains larger “chunks” of glitter. Glitter and holo – not a bad combo if you ask me!

The formula is good – I didn’t experience any problems with application. The polish glides on easily and covers well. The smell is a bit odd though. Not really bad – just odd; I wonder why? Drying time between coats is good, anyway. So no problems to report with that.

And I might as well tell you right away: I love this polish! I think it’s absolutely beautiful. You don’t have to take my word for it though, you can just take a gander at the pictures.

Here’s two coats, no topcoat:


Is that pretty or what? The picture is taken without flash, but under a light bulb.


I just love that sparkle and shine!!


Yes, yes, yes. Shine for me baby! haha!!


I stamped on it. I used a stamping plate from Cheeky called CH11, and I used a no name cheap copy of an OPI called “Suzi skis in the Pyreness”. It’s a dark, matte purple, which I use when I want to stamp with purple. It’s such a cool polish even though it’s a copy, and I shall be so sad when I run out of it!

Anyway, here’s my final design. There’s a layer of H K Girl topcoat over it to protect the design.


I could just keep on taking pictures of this mani. I love it!


One last shot, just because I want to:


Oh yes, this is such a cool polish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Durability: Good
Removal: A bit of extra effort is demanded
Overall impression: Beautiful polish, great quality, but with an odd smell
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous, and I think it might be the same/new name for Dark Purple Sparkle, that I showed recently, they sure are very close :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did actually think the same thing when I saw your pictures :)

      Delete
  2. OOoh a lovely purple, you may have noticed my love for purple polishes by now right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has occurred to me that you might like purple a little bit :D

      Delete
  3. If it's purple, its amazing. But This is so lovely on you especially with that nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Two times purple can only equal something good :D

      Delete