Saturday, March 8, 2014

Glittering Elements ~ Unicorn Disco



Glittering Elements ~ Unicorn Disco  
Bright blue shimmer with holographic microglitter

Don’t you just love when a polish both has a great name and a fantastic colour? I think Unicorn Disco has both! Allow me to demonstrate!

The formula is good. The first layer was a little bit thin and sheer, but the polish built up amazingly well with the second layer. Drying time between the coats is average.

And man, can this baby impress? I’d say it can! Take a look at two coats, and a layer of topcoat:


The polish almost looks metallic from some angles.


I’m really loving blue polishes, and you should all know by now that I’m a total sucker for everything holographic, so this is right up my alley!


Here’s a pic to show off the holo glitter!


This has got to be called unicorn spam, haha!!


One last picture, just because it was very hard to limit myself!


I did some very simple nail art on it. I made dots in groups of three on the nails. I used another Glittering Elements for the purpose, namely Dragons Blood. I’ll show you that polish on its own – possibly tomorrow :)

Here’s what it all ended up looking like – flash picture:


And non-flash picture:



The dots actually ended reminded me of Mickey Mouse silhouettes, and even though it wasn’t intentional, I liked the thought of that.

So, am I right or am I right? Is this a cool polish with a cool name? I know I love both!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Durability: Good
Removal: No problems
Overall impression: I love the colour, and the holo microglitter makes a great effect!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: