Friday, March 28, 2014

Pahlish ~ Black Lace Elderberry



Pahlish ~ Black Lace Elderberry
Vibrant purple jelly packed with red metallic flakes, small orange metallic glitter, and scattered holographic orange hex

Some polishes catch your attention the moment you see them, and you just know that this polish needs to come and live with you. Black Lace Elderberry is such a polish!

It’s a jelly and I’m usually not a fan of jellies. The first coat came out patchy and weird and my heart sank. The second coat solved all the irregularities though, and all my worries disappeared! Two coats is what it took. The glitters spread out easily – I didn’t have to do any dapping around with the brush to spread them out. Drying time is good too!

I applied a layer of H K Girl topcoat before I took my pictures. Take a look at two coats and a layer of H K Girl topcoat:


Isn’t that just spectacular!? What a humdinger!


I love the glitters and the flakes!


Words just fail me here! ......  see?


Yes, that’s Black Lace Elderberry for you. I wore it just like this, as is, because I love it so much! :) Do you like it too!?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty fast
Finish: Jelly with flecks and glitters
Overall impression: Beautiful purple polish – and even more beautiful with the red and orange in it!
Buy again: Yes

You can buy Pahlish polishes from Edgy Polish
You can find more info on Edgy Polish’s Facebook page, link here.

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love this color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A woderful lacquer!! Will be available at Edgy Polish soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the orange glitter pops out of the purple base. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan of jelly looking polishes and I find this one very pretty!
    Wish you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This polish is really an eye catcher! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it. I haven't got anything like it in my stash :)

      Delete