Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Rebel at Heart & Bubble Yummo



Lilypad Lacquer ~ Rebel at Heart & Bubble Yummo   
Red linear holo & Shocking pink with scattered holo effect

Lilypad polishes have become extremely popular extremely fast. I own a bunch of them, so I know why that is. They’re really good quality polishes with some really cool colours and finishes!

Let me show you a couple.

Rebel at Heart made my heart skip a beat first time I saw it. It’s a deep red strong linear holographic and it’s absolutely gorgeous. Bubble Yummo is an amazing in yer face-pink. The holo effect isn’t worth mentioning to be honest, but it doesn’t matter, because the colour takes all the attention anyway!

The formula is good on both polishes. I used two easy coats of each colour, and the drying time between the coat was equally good. All in all a couple of cool looking, good quality polishes. Not bad, eh?

Let me show you what they look like. It’s two coats, and no topcoat, and the picture is taken with flash:


Is that fantastic or what??


What I really love about these polishes is that they look amazing in low lights too! Take a look:


I stamped on it. I used a stamping plate from Moyou London called “Back to the 80’s-04”, and I only stamped on the pink. I used Rebel at Heart as my stamping polish. And that just works! Take a look and see for yourself. The picture is taken with flash and there’s no topcoat involved just yet.


If I could marry a mani I’d marry this one, LOL!


Here’s a picture in low lights. I’m impressed over how well Rebel at Heart stamped!


And one last shot, now with topcoat and in low lights. Look at that shine! Doesn’t that just look delicious?!


Here are the two pretty sistas:



As I said: I understand completely why Lilypads have become so popular. I’m definitely a big fan as well!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Durability: Good
Removal: No problems
Overall impression: Stunningly beautiful, good quality polishes!
Buy again: Yes

You can buy Lilypad Lacquer at norwaynails.com.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

20 comments:

  1. GAHHH Rebel at Heart is amazing - I need that in my life :D
    I love this mani, and the fact that you only stamped over the pink - makes it so well balanced I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had many compliments for this mani - even from strangers!
      Rebel at Heart is SO cool!! You definitely need it!

      Delete
  2. I'm soooo curious of Lilypad Lacquers, I don't own any....yet...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't own any but the tiny holo shimmer is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own any Lilypads polishes but I would love to have a few because what you showed us today looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely have Lilypad favourites, and especially Rebel at Heart is one of them :)

      Delete
  5. I absolutely understand why you could merry this mani! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebel at Heart is so amazing! And you know what? That star pattern from the MoYou plate is sitting on my nails right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Both sooo gorgeous!
    They go very well together and the mani looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! You really are doing some awesome stamping!

    ReplyDelete