Saturday, March 15, 2014

Morgan Taylor ~ Bright Eyes & Fame Game



Morgan Taylor ~ Bright Eyes & Fame Game  
Turquoise shimmer & silver holo glitter

Morgan Taylor isn’t getting much attention out there in blog-land. I’m not quite sure why, because they make really lovely polishes. Let me show you two of my newest ones.

Bright eyes is a lovely turquoise shimmer. Easy to apply, dries fast, covers well in two easy coats.
Fame Game is a silver holo glitter. I first thought it was a topper, but it gets opaque in only two coats. It dries up gritty – if you’re into textured polishes, then just leave it like it is. If you’re not, then apply one or two layers of topcoat to smooth out the grittiness.

This is what these two pretties look like on their own: two coats of each polish:


It was hard to capture the holo glitter on cam – you’ve just got to trust that the polish was so glittery on my nails that it looked alive! The photos do not do the polish justice!


I decided to make a bit of nail art. I sponged the glitter onto the tips with the turquoise polish on them. And I stamped on the glittery nails. I used a stamping plate from Moyou London called “Pro collection-05” and I stamped with “Bright Eyes”. The design I chose is a peacock feather, but the glitter “disturbs” the design, so it’s not very clear what it’s supposed to be. Also, Moyou London’s XL designs are like 3-4 times too big for my nails. Fortunately this is an all nail design, so I just picked the area of the design that I wanted on my nails.

One layer of topcoat finished it off, and here’s what it ended up looking like:


Oh yes, glitter and shine – I love it!


This is so me! The turquoise is lovely – and the glitter is just fantastic. The quality of the polishes is excellent, no less. I welcome more Morgan Taylors in my stash! 


Do you know Morgan Taylor polishes? Would you like to try them?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Durability: Good
Overall impression: Good quality polishes – I love both the shimmer and the glitter!
Buy again: Yes

9 comments:

  1. I am so envious you have some MT's I would so much love to try some :)
    The holographic play in the glitter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to make a swap with a US girl with access to them - there are so many MT's to chose between :)

      Delete
  2. This blue shimmer is really stunning! And you've made nice combo with glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This manicure looks really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These 2 are very pretty and they go very well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete