Saturday, March 8, 2014

Glittering Elements ~ Pixie Potion



Glittering Elements ~ Pixie Potion  
Clear blue linear holographic

Last time I showed you Glittering Elements polishes here was when the polish line was still in progress. I bought another bunch of the polishes recently to see if the brand has improved.Why? Because I’m just a sucker for linear holographics!

The first one I’ll show you is Pixie Potion, a lovely vibrant blue. The formula is great. I used my regular basecoat, and the polish just glided right on! Pigmentation is good; it takes two coats to make this opaque, and the drying time between coats is really fast. So I have no problems to report so far. Let’s take a look at what it looks like, shall we?

Here’s two coats, no topcoat:


Is that beautiful or what??


I love the colour and I love the rainbows.


Here’s a picture taken without flash:


Still beautiful, don’t you think?
I stamped on it. I used a fauxnad stamping plate called W219 and I stamped with Essie’s “Nothing Else Metals”. And yes, I stamp a lot with that polish! :D Here’s the final design. There is no topcoat involved and the picture is taken with flash:


And a non-flash picture for you:


Now that’s a great polish if you ask me! It’s fun to see how these indie polish makers improve hugely over a relatively short period of time. Glittering Elements has taken a big step up the Indie ladder for sure!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Durability: Good
Removal: Not even worth mentioning
Overall impression: Great quality polish, cool colour, fantastic rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: