Saturday, August 15, 2015

Aly’s Dream Polish ~ Pinkberry



Aly’s Dream Polish ~ Pinkberry
Pink to coral scattered holo

I can tell exactly how long this polish has been sitting in the box of untrieds. It’s from the first Holo Grail box from March 2014. I bought the first couple of boxes but must admit that I ended up a little bit disappointed when I opened my box. Yes, there were gems in between, but I ended up with a lot of very expensive polish that I knew I was never going to like.

Pinkberry is one of them. It is not that it’s not pretty, because it is. But it’s definitely not my colour or tone, and that Jadies and Lentilmen, why it has been sitting in the box for so long. I decided to wear it today, and then move it on. Let us see how that went, shall we?

I used two coats for my mani and the formula is good. The drying time was really fast too. It’s definitely a good quality polish!

Here’s what it looks like in the sun:


That is pretty, isn’t it. Here’s what it looks like in my lightbox (and this proves why it's important to see pictures out of the sun too!):


Hnng… not really me! I stamped on it with a red stamping polish from El Corazón. It’s called The Paradise – I love that name. I found my swirly motif on stamping plate BP-L 003.

Here’s my final mani:


I like it in the sun the most. Unfortunately that is not where I spend the most time.


That’s it. Pink coral on the blog, wow!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Durability: No worries
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: I’m not a fan of the colour, but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the quality
Buy again: No

12 comments:

  1. The shade isn't much mine either, but I like it stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink coral isn't me either, but the stamping made it less coral somehow :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did! It's amazing what addition of another colour can do :D

      Delete
  3. I do like it - I think it's very pretty :-D Nice mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it stamped but the basic colour is not me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have been surprised if you had said anything else :D

      Delete