Monday, August 17, 2015

Nail Pattern Boldness ~ Charm



Nail Pattern Boldness ~ Charm
Green linear holo with blue flash

I showed you Charm’s older sister “Dark Charm” in April (click here to see if if you missed it back then), and today it’s time for the grass green holo to flash her rainbows.

Charm is really easy to work with and the polish covers well too. I used two coats for my mani and the drying time between the layers were really good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


I love a green holo that flashes blue rainbows. WOW!


Charm is also really pretty in ordinary daylight, and the blue flash is still visible.


I combined water decals with nail studs. A bar code on one nail, a skull on another. Two “spotted” studs on a couple of nails completed the look.


I quite like these studs even though they’re a little bit big on my nails. I love that there’s a cool pattern on them.


I quite like decals and studs together, how about you?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time:
Finish: Weak holo, matte shimmer, matte, glitter :D
Overall impression: I love them all
Buy again: Yes I would

I bought Charm from Edgy Polish
You can find more info on Edgy Polish’s Facebook page, link here.

18 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to have this green, I love it!
    I'm so curious to know if the bar-code is your price or some secret message hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA!! I should try and do another mani with it and then try and scan my nail at the self service desk in the supermarket :D

      Delete
  2. You already know that I looove green, so of course this is a perfect polish for me and it looks fantastic on you! I like the studs a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this green shade, sooo beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree whit the others , love that green!!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love green hills like this. It's really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous green and I like the decals too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hellz yeah... I love this holo!!! and the 'scan bar' is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a seriously cool holo :) I loved wearing a nail barcode :D

      Delete