Sunday, August 2, 2015

Glitter Gal ~ Love Bite



Glitter Gal ~ Love Bite
Red linear holo

Love Bite is from the Blooming Babes 2014 Spring collection. I got it from my amazing friend Carolyn who lives in the US of A.

The formula is great and really easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good. The colour is amazing, I really love colours like this.

Take a look at two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


The holo flames are stunningly beautiful.


Here’s a picture taken in ordinary daylight. I’m mesmerized by the rainbows *swoon*


I added Snoopy water decals. I found a really cute Snoopy with a heart which I thought would fit the theme just perfectly. On the same sheet of decals I found some hearts too. While I added the hearts, Snoopy decided to slide to one side of my nail. I only saw it after it was too late to scoop him back onto the middle, gosh darn it. But oh well, he’s super cute anyway.

Here’s my final mani with flash:


I love it!


This polish is amazing, and I love the little Snoopy decals too.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Amazing polish, I love everything about it  
Buy again: Yes

19 comments:

  1. It really is amazingly beautiful, and one you easily could wear on it's own ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously stunning holo <3 :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how cute! :)

    ReplyDelete