Saturday, August 1, 2015

Catrice ~ Miami pINK



Catrice ~ Miami pINK
Pink jelly with pink flecks

I decided that today is Drugstore Day! I picked a lovely pink Catrice from the box of untrieds.

It’s a jelly, but easy to work with. It took three coats to make me really happy. Usually I’m not into three coaters, but the drying time is good so I have already forgiven this pink beauty.

I forgot to take pictures of the polish on it’s own – so let me show you the final mani right away and then talk you through the procedure afterwards.
Sunshine picture:



It’s three coats of Miami pINK. I used a motif from BP-L 003 and I stamped with a sky blue stamping polish from Moyou (not London). When that was dry I applied a layer of El Corazón #421h/25, which is a clear base with holo flakies.
Flash picture:


Lightbox picture:


I really love this manicure!


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with flecks
Overall impression: Great colour and I love the flecks. I wish it was a two coater though
Buy again: I think I would

11 comments: