Monday, August 17, 2015

Kiko 492 ~ Pearly Red



Kiko 492 ~ Pearly Red
Red with orange shimmer

Last time we went to Germany, we went into a Kiko store. While I shopped for a friend in Russia, I let my boyfriend decide which polishes should come home with me. He ended up picked 8 different shimmers, all beautiful ones that I would have picked myself. Yup, he has a good taste in polish too! ;)

Pearly Red was one of them. It’s a bright red packed with orange shimmer. It’s really easy to work with and covers well too. It’s no wonder that I love Kiko’s polishes. I like their makeup too, but that’s a completely different story.

Two coats is what it took and the drying time was really good.

Here’s what it looks like in the sun:


I love the shimmer in this, it is soooo pretty.


I made stripes on it, because I was in the mood for that. I love vertical stripes, so I picked a silver holo from Urban Outfitters and a teal shimmer from Star Gazer, it’s number 304.

And this, sweet readers, is my to go-stripicure:


I like this a lot, and I hope you do too.


Here are the polishes I used.


If you haven’t got any Kiko polishes, you should definitely check them out. They’re great value for money.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Lots of shimmer
Overall impression: Great quality, good colour, great price tag
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. Lovely red. You're better and better in doing stripes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can feel that I am getting much better at making them straight. Yay!!

      Delete
  2. Wow that polish almost glows. And is it just me or does it look like candy with the stripes on it. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, it's a lovely, lovely polish! Mmm... lolly-fingers! :D

      Delete
  3. That is a really gorgeous and juicy red, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Kiko do make some really nice shimmers :)

      Delete
  4. Kiko polishes have the best formula!!! I only have 3 but I love them! Great nail art =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, I love my Kikos too :D

      Delete