Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pahlish ~ Squeaky Swings & Tall Grass



Pahlish ~ Squeaky Swings & Tall Grass
Bright green with golden flakes of shimmer and a sprinkle of multi chrome flakies

Squeaky Swings & Tall Grass is from the Bespoke batch from April 2015. I got it in a swap with my dearest swap friend Carolyn. I love that girl to bits!

The formula was okay but the first coat came on a little bit streaky. The second coat evened out all the little irregularities. The drying time is really good. Jolly good show!

The sun was long gone so here’s a picture taken with flash:


Here’s a picture taken in my lightbox. Look at all those little flecks!


I love this colour!


I didn’t do any nail art on it. It was late and I wasn’t in the mood to come up with something off the wall. Do you like greens such as this one?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Crème with flakies and flecks
Overall impression: Cooool colour!  
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: