Saturday, August 8, 2015

El Corazón ~ 423/628 Black Sabbath



El Corazón ~ 423/628 Black Sabbath
Dark purple with pink (?) shimmer

Black Sabbath! I love that name. In fact it made me think that I would love to purchase more polishes with names like that. Give me AC/DC, Metallica, Deep Purple and Iron Maiden. Give me Megadeth, Black Stone Cherry, Slayer and Def Leppard. Give me… ahem yes… sorry about that. Just give me pretty polishes :D Actually – ‘Black Stone Cherry’ would be a brilliant name for a polish. You heard it here first.

This Black Sabbath is a beautiful dark purple shimmer. It’s super easy to work with, and could easily be a one coater. I wasn’t quite careful enough with my application, so I used two coats to even out the irregularities I made. The drying time is good though, no worries there.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat in the sun:


First I applied a layer of one of El Corazón’s toppers: 421h/25. It’s a holo flakie topper and it’s lovely. I didn’t take a photo of this step.

Then I went on to stamping. I found a good motif on staming plate BP-L015 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish stm-29 Bridal Veil. A layer of topcoat finished the mani and here it is:


I’m quite fond of El Corazón’s polishes as a rule, and their stamping polishes are amazing! I’m super impressed.


I love the holo micro flakies that peak through.


I love this mani, period.


Number of coats: 2 but 1 could have been enough
Drying time: Good
Durability: Really good
Finish: Shimmer, it’s so pretty
Overall impression: Great quality and formula, pretty colour, it’s just a good polish
Buy again: Yes

14 comments:

  1. Impressive shade! Deep and sexy. It's more cheerful with the nail art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's cool that it's possible to get more than one expression out of a polish :D

      Delete
  2. Gosh it is lovely even before the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - that name really makes one think of music - simple as that!
    It is truly gorgeous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous polish and I like the mani :-D

    OMG Black Stone Cherry are amazing! I wonder what a Led Zeppelin named polish would look like.... :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know but I am sure it would be stunning and breathtaking! :D

      Delete
  5. What a stunning polish. I'm really enjoying your el corazon polishes lately, might have to get me some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm a big fan by now! You should definitely get some! :D

      Delete