Sunday, August 2, 2015

Smitten Polish ~ Jellyfish Rave



Smitten Polish ~ Jellyfish Rave
Purple jelly with purple and holo microglitter

Jellyfish Rave is from last year’s summer collection.

The formula is good and I used two coats for this mani. The drying time between the coats is good too, no worries.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


I love the holo effect!


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight:


I copied a mani I did before, I just used other polishes. The green is 131 Angstrom, and the pink is Amas Veritas.

Here’s the final mani taken with flash:


Now isn’t that pretty?


Here are the pretties. Amas Veritas is in an old Smitten Polish bottle.


The colour of this made me wonder though. The colour is way paler than when I look up swatches on Google. I wonder if my bottle has faded!

I like this mani a lot. How about you?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: God
Finish: Microglitter with added holo microglitter
Overall impression: Nice polish, I like the added holo  
Buy again: Yes

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful base color and nice dots - I like the pink polish you used :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am a big fan of that pink myself! :D

      Delete
  2. gorgeous color and your art is to die for!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely look you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the holo effect also , and its lovely mani!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this mani. I've got to say I love green dots the best. But its all very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green loved to be displayed over white, that's for sure. Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  6. I also like it a lot, it's a beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty violet shade of those Jellyfish! Holo glitter makes it more amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The holo glitter is really doing something amazing for the polish! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  8. Cute mani and gorgeous colour. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This polish suits you so well! Like the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased to hear that, because I love the sparkle too! :)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful mani :) This colour is gorgeous, just my style <3

    ReplyDelete