Sunday, August 9, 2015

Prettypots and Pretty Serious



Prettypots and Pretty Serious  
Orange and blue in sweet harmony

I bought these two beauties from Norway Nails recently and decided to wear them together. Orange and blue? Yes, why not!

First two coats of Pretty Serious’ “My Darlin’ Clementine”. It’s a lovely shimmery orange. It’s been a while since I bought any polishes from Pretty Serious, mostly because the last many collections haven’t called my name. I used to be a huge fan, but yeah, it fades a bit when there’s far between collections that you actually like, doesn’t it.

Anyway, My Darlin’ Clementine isn’t new, but I have been eyeing it for a while.

When that was dry I added the blue in shape of PrettyPots’ “You’ll never take my Sky”. It’s a great blue linear holo. I added it with a striper to get this design:


There’s also a layer of topcoat involved.


I like the mix of shimmer and holo a lot.


I know this isn’t perfect but I really like it anyway. What do you think?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good for both
Finish: Shimmer and linear holo
Overall impression: I love them both
Buy again: Yes

I bought both these polishes from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

14 comments: