Thursday, August 20, 2015

Dance Legend WOW Prism ~ Strutter, #23



Dance Legend WOW Prism ~ Strutter, #23
Grass green glass fleck holo

I asked my boyfriend which colour I should wear on my nails today and the answer was green. I found two in my box of untrieds: Emily de Molly’s “Jealousy make you Nasty” and ‘Strutter’ from Dance Legend’s WOW Prism collection. He looked at the two bottles for less than 5 seconds and chose the Dance Legend. I don’t mind at all; I love all my WOW Prisms!

The fomula is good and the polish covers in two easy and fast drying coats.

My camera insisted on making the green a tone darker than Strutter actually is, so this first picture is not quite colour accurate:


 
I stamped on it. I hadn’t given up on stamping neon yellow flowers on my nails, so I picked the floral design from stamping plate BP-L 005, and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish Neon Yellow, which has number 09. I dotted each flower with Mentality’s Neon Red Opaque.

Here’s my final mani:


And this last picture is actually colour correct, hooray!


I love this whole collection of Dance Legends. They’re gorgeous all of them!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Crelly with holo flecks
Overall impression: I love it!   
Buy again: I would for sure

16 comments:

  1. Oh I love these wow prisms they're just stunning! And neon green flowers yay! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like stamping with these neons from El Corazón. I really like the way they make the stamping stand out :)

      Delete
  2. It's in my untrieds stash, I wonder why, I need to wear it the next time I feel a green urge - thanks for showing how gorgeous it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mani with these flowers! Flowers on a green grass. Or in the cosmic space :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was also thinking of grass when I did this. I love the thought of Cosmic space too! :D

      Delete
  4. Oh I love this green! It's wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It is definitely good to wear on its own too, but I rarely do that :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous. Added to my list :-D ;-)

    Great mani as well :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with the final stamped result. The whole mani is fabulous! Have a great day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder you love your WOW Prisms! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that I really like Dance Legend's polishes as a rule, but WOW Prisms are up high on my list of favourites :)

      Delete