Friday, August 7, 2015

Lyn B Designs ~ Amazingly Unlikely



Lyn B Designs ~ Amazingly Unlikely
Blue to purple to pink duochrome with aqua holographic glitter and blue flakies

Amazingly Unlikely is from the About a Galaxy collection. I got it from my dear friend Carolyn in a swap.

The formula is a like a jelly. I managed to get away with two coats though, although a third one probably would have made it even prettier. The drying time was good. And I have to tell you: This polish is not possible to photograph as pretty as it really is! It’s amazing.

Here’s an attempt. Two coats and a layer of topcoat:


I stamped stars on it because that seemed appropriate. I found the stars on stamping plate BP-L 006 and I stamped with Color Club’s Harp on It.
Here’s the final mani:


The colour shift is quite amazing!


I also took a flash picture. Look at how the colour changed completely!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly duochrome with holo glitter
Overall impression: I love the colour shift and the holo goodness. Not crazy about the formula  
Buy again: Maybe

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful polish, but it looks amazing with the stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love the stamping on top but wow at the flash picture, the holo shows beautifully! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am really glad to hear it :)

      Delete
  3. Nossa!!!!!
    Ficou muito lindo.

    Bjim ... bom final de semana.

    blog Usei
    Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd probably cope with the formula just to get that gorgeous colour shift with holo shimmer combination. It's really lovely and the holographic stars are just perfect. I love the stamping with cc harp on it! It's a perfect combination. Can't believe it took you so long to buy harp on it. Anyways really beautiful mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I waiting for so long that the price went up on eBay! Argh! Typical! Next time I promise myself not to wait for that long! :D

      Delete
  5. Aww, what a beautiful polish - and a totally adorable mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beauty on it's own but how cute are the stars! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous polish and wonderful mani :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colour is just awesome and I love how it looks with the stars :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just put a huge smile on my face, thank you :D

      Delete