Saturday, August 15, 2015

piCture pOlish ~ Autumn



piCture pOlish  ~ Autumn
Orange jelly with scattered holo effect

Most of you probably know by now that I fell a little bit in love with orange over the last period of time. That’s why Autumn from Picture Polish is now a part of my collection. It’s orange, and a little bit more burnt than I’d usually go for, but I like it nonetheless.

The formula is good and the polish covers easily in two fast drying coats. Here you see my final mani in the sun. The sun makes the polish “clearer” than it is in low lights, where it’s more terracotta.


I decided to paint the nails on ring fingers and middle fingers white, and try some of my new water decals from MILV, that Norway Nails added to my last package as an extra.


These are by far the easiest water decals I’ve ever worked with! I am seriously impressed and I can definitely recommend them.


Here’s the instructions that came with the water decals. It says to soak the design in water for 3 seconds. THREE seconds…? I thought “yeah right, nothing can be soaked in three seconds!” so I kept it in the water for way longer; just as long as I keep the cheap evilBay decals in the water. That turned out to be totally unnecessary. Seriously, they only need to be in the water for three short seconds!


Easy peasy, you should definitely try them out if you get the chance!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Great quality polish!  
Buy again: Yes

I bought both Autumn and the decals from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

12 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty polish :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad to hear you also like it :)

      Delete
  2. I love this mani, both the polish and the decals are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The decals were really impressive too, so easy to use :)

      Delete
  3. I love the water decals. They're very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful manicure, love the red polish and the water decals are sooo pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should get Autumn! It's so pretty! Love the decals too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo beautiful Especially with the water decals!

    ReplyDelete