Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Whimsical by Pam ~ Rock On



Whimsical by Pam ~ Rock On
Magenta jelly base with red, magenta and purple microglitter

This is going to be a super short post.

Rock On is from Whimsical Ideas by Pam Spring 2014 Collection, and I got it from my sweet friend Carolyn who decided to pamper me with this beauty.

Formula is good. It covers in two coats for “ordinary use” – as in if you’re not a nail polish blogger with a camera that picks up every imperfection unseen to the naked eye. I wanted my pictures to look good because the polish deserves it, so I added an extra layer. The drying time between coats is pretty good.

Here it is. Three coats and a layer of topcoat:


Isn’t it beautiful?


I was having visitors so I ran out of time = no nail art today.
I love this polish – it’s fabulous!


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Jelly base with microglitter
Overall impression: I love the colour and the glitter
Buy again: Yes

16 comments:

  1. OH yes, this is absolutely gorgeous, love it to bits!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just. I'm sooo happy to have it in my stash :)

      Delete
  2. Wow what a pretty deep magenta! *___*
    Have a good day :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore different colored glitter! *_*

    ReplyDelete