Monday, August 31, 2015

Kiko 493 ~ Vino Perlato



Kiko 493 ~ Vino Perlato
Deep red packed with shimmer

Here’s another one of the beautiful Kikos my boyfriend picked for me. This one is deep red and it’s actually the second time I’ve worn it. First time was on my toenails, and it’s definitely going to shine on my nails more than just these two times!

The formula is great, I don’t think I’ve ever experienced anything else with Kiko. Two coats is what it takes and the drying time is good.

Here’s a daylight picture:

Kiko 493 ~ Vino Perlato


The lightbox picture reveals all the beautiful shimmer.

Kiko 493 ~ Vino Perlato

I stamped on it. I tried with a stamping gradient with neon yellow and neon orange but it just didn’t work, boo! So I ended up stamping with NailNation 3000’s Black instead. The pattern is from stamping plate BP-L 005.

It ended up looking like this:

Kiko 493 ~ Vino Perlato

I love this pattern!

Kiko 493 ~ Vino Perlato


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Lots of shimmer
Overall impression: Really good polish, I love the colour and the shimmer
Buy again: Yes

26 comments:

  1. Wow, love it with the stamping on it. Very classy and chic nail art and colour! Have a great day and week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! I have the same nail polish and I really like the final mani :it's so elegant ! Kisses! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's great to hear that this polish lives with you too :)

      Delete
  3. It is sooo gorgeous - and the stamping is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous red, with and without the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ficou muito bonito.
    Lindo esse vermelho de fundo.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous polish and a lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's my kind of red. Yumbo! It looks stunning with and without the stamping. Your boyfriend has got excellent taste in nail polish. You sure he hasn't got a single brother??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He hasn't mentioned anything about a brother, so that would definitely surprise me if he has :D I will ask him though and let you know if he has one :)

      Delete
  8. I love it! Very classy! Last week I actually went to a Kiko store but I couldn't pick any I actually wanted to buy. Was a weird mood! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must have been a seriously weird mood! Hahaha!! :D

      Delete
  9. all dudes like red haha =) my hubby is no different!! love the nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right :D Thanks, I appreciate it :)

      Delete