Monday, August 3, 2015

Dance Legend ~ Fresh water marble



Dance Legend ~ Fresh water marble
#75, #76 and #78 in sweet harmony

It’s water marble time! Yay! Can you tell that I’m still over the moon over the fact that I can actually do it? I am! I’m thrilled! :D

So anyway, I picked three polishes from Dance Legend’s Fresh collection. I love that collection; it’s full of cool colours with shimmer. Love, love, love!

Take a look at my final mani:



Do you like it? I am in love!


What I like the most is that this actually looks like a mix between marble pattern and nice cool swimming pool water!


Here are the four polishes I used:

#75, #76, #78 and Savina’s Fantasy Files

What I learned about water marbling today:
  • It’s still a very colourful mess
  • Try to remember how you made a particular pattern in the water so you can re-do it on the other nails
  • More practice makes better and better

20 comments:

  1. I like how different water marble looks on your nails. Nice!
    And the lime green from Fresh collection waits for you in your bundle ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo, I'm so thrilled to hear that! I can't wait to try that one as well! ♥

      Delete
  2. The color combo is so gorgeous - a very pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DLs and gorgeous marble :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The DLs are fantastic. I'm so happy with that collection! :)

      Delete
  4. Fantastic work....it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, you're getting very good at watermarbles. Such lovely colours too, just like the ripples in water. Very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just put the biggest smile on my face, thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. Great marble, it looks like sea waves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you, I must have done something right then :)

      Delete
  8. A really nice manicure! I find water marbling quite hard myself so I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I sometimes even impress myself, haha! :D

      Delete
  9. Very pretty! My first thought was actually marble tile that they would use to cover the bottom of a fancy pool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could be the decorator's little helper!! :D Thank you!

      Delete