Sunday, August 16, 2015

piCture pOlish ~ Calm



piCture pOlish  ~ Calm
Turquoise jelly with scattered holo effect

Here’s another one of my recent Picture Polishes. I love blue polishes. Calm is turquoise in such a beautiful shade! Beautiful, I tell you.

Here’s the final mani:


The pink is #02 from Golden Rose’s Matte collection. Great series of polishes, most of them are one coaters and therefore perfect for nail art! I taped my nails and added Calm, and when that was all dry I added a layer of topcat as well.


Uh yes, I think these are beautiful together!


Here are the two polishes.


Calm is such a beauty and I welcome her in my stash.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Wow, this is really beautiful!  
Buy again: Yes

I bought Calm from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

14 comments: