Friday, August 21, 2015

Powder Perfect ~ Sunset in the Valley



Powder Perfect ~ Sunset in the Valley
Berry pink linear holo with red sparks

Powder Perfect make nice holos. Period.

The formula of Sunset in the Valley is really good and I used two easy coats for my mani. The drying time between the layers was good too.

I had sunshine available - and that is always a plus when I want to show off the pretty rainbows on my nails, yay!

Here’s two coats and no topcoat in the sun:


Wow, right? I absolutely love it.


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight, in the shade. The colour is still pretty and the sparks make the finish look a little bit metallic. I like that effect a lot.


I didn’t want to cover up too much of the sparkly holo goodness, so all I did was to make two stripes vertically down each nail and one stripes across. I sealed the whole thing up with topcoat and here’s my final mani in the sun:


Here’s the daylight picture. The lines are made with Zoya’s Payton.


Verdict:
I don’t know why but I thought this polish was more burgundy. That it turned out to be berry pink was such a nice surprise. The longer I wear this, the more I love it. It’s a winner in my book for sure!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with sparks
Overall impression: I really like this.
Buy again: Yes


I bought Sunset in the Valley from Edgy Polish
You can find more info on Edgy Polish’s Facebook page, link here.

12 comments: