Friday, August 14, 2015

Darling Diva ~ Are you Medusa? Because you make me Rock Hard!



Darling Diva ~ Are you Medusa? Because you make me Rock Hard!
A kitchen sink mani

I was introduced to the term “Kitchen Sink mani” earlier this year when I participated in the A to Z challenge. A kitchen sink mani is where all the nails are different. In January I made this mani for the challenge.

Today I want to make another one! I wanted to use “Are you Medusa? Because you make me Rock Hard!” along with a black and a white. AYMBYMMRH is from the Valentines Day Bad Pick Up Lines Collection from February 2015. It’s a lovely lovely red with scattered holo effect. It’s Carrie’s husband Rick who named this collection.

Anyway, take a look at what I did:



The red is obviously Darling Diva’s AYMBYMMRH, two easy coats.
The white is El Corazón’s m&s-172.
The black I used is Golden Rose Matte #12.
I also used a white striper from Claire’s.


I bought the little skull with headphones on Aliexpress and I love it. I think it’s super cute. Originally I stamped on my pinkie, but I didn’t like the result, so I covered it up with a red/black gradient :D


Seriously: I love it. I have got to do this more!!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Wow!
Buy again: Yes

13 comments: