Sunday, August 23, 2015

Whimsical by Pam ~ Dust Bunnies



Whimsical by Pam ~ Dust Bunnies
Silver multisized glitter and hexagons

It’s time to show you the second Whimsical by Pam polish that my dear friend Carolyn sent me.

I decided to include it in nail art. I painted my pinkie and pointer with Dust Bunnies; it takes two coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time is good. I painted my ring finger and the middle finger (and the thumb) black. I sponged the middle finger’s tip with Dust Bunnies.

Here’s the final mani:



I used a black striper on the two middle fingers and added a skull on the ring finger.


There’s also a layer of topcoat involved.


I love that skull for nail art. It’s too big to actually wear, so I took it off after taking these pictures and painted the black over with Dust Bunnies. The mani still looks really cool.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Great glitter!
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: